Monday 21 May 2018





 'Life Beyond Crime: What do those at risk of offending, prisoners and ex-offenders need to learn?' was the collection of the responses to the first annual Monument Fellowship question.  There were more than 60 contributions from serving prisoners, ex-offenders, artists, academics and many criminal justice practitioners.  We wanted to hear about their experiences as contributors.  Some of these are given below.

Comments from contributors
“I have found the essays in the book fascinating, inspiring and provocative. I hope to meet more  of the contributors in the future.” Tom Millest, Parole Board
“The book launch … made me feel proud that my experiences might go on to help others feel a little better in some way and your efforts to do the same warm me" Gareth Evans, Cambridge University Institute of Criminology
“The book a fantastic achievement, an important resource for anyone interested in making the prison system safer, more humane and ultimately more effective in promoting better outcomes for its many “stakeholders” Tom Pauk, prison visitor
“It was lovely to be in a room of such inspirational people. It is such things which power me to do the best I possibly can for the people we work with.” Clare O’Sullivan, HMP Frankland
“I found the atmosphere and discussion provocative and emotional, so thank you so much for involving me, I feel very privileged to have play a small part.” Corin Morgan-Armstrong, HMP Parc
“It was a real honour to be a part of the book launch, and great to meet both yourself and Gerard as well as hear more about the work of the Monument Trust. I haven’t yet managed to read all of the contributions, but of those I have read there were many that moved me. I also found the open discussion during the launch very affecting; I think it’s so important to be addressing these themes… from my experience, the prison environment is severely lacking in emotional intelligence/understanding/awareness, and the more we can discuss crime and punishment within this context the better.” Ella Whittlestone, HMP Peterborough
“I thought the event was great and I have already started to promote the book to our postgrad students. Whilst I am still ploughing my way through the contributions, what is immediately clear is that the voices of contributors retain a sense of optimism and authenticity, despite the obvious challenges facing HMPS.”  Paul Hamilton, Nottingham Trent University
“I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and am finding the book so interesting. What a privilege to be part of such a great project.” Ruth McFarlane, Open University
“It was a great event and the book is brilliant, we need more books like this as it shows how many different prospective there are on this subject.” Shirl Tanner, Sussex Pathways

5 comments:

  1. My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really loved him until i saw a post on the internet about Dr osofo, who helps people gain back their lost lover, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in such things but i decided to give him a try,I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me, he restored my relationship within 48 hours and my boyfriend was calling and begging to make up with me again, if you need help to repair your relationship or marriage problem. Here’s his contact, call/WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952, Email hi ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










      i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346


      Delete
  2. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA +19085174108
    I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor jumba brought back my husband that separated with me for a good 6 months. My husband separated with me for 6 months and I have been in pain and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor jumba who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far as my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor jumba said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him. via call : +19085174108 or wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com for more information check out his website : https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life Miracle wonders testimony, How I got a very powerful box  that's now double my money from a hundred to a thousand of  money within 24hours, and also how I got my ex lover back, the main reason I contacted Dr Lomi for help was for me to get back my ex lover, then he helps me with is powerful power to bring back my ex lover, and she loves and cherish me now, then me and Dr Lomi became friends, after some conversation I ask him if there is a way he can do a spell for me to get money, that was when he told me about this magic box, he told me there are different types and size of the box, he told me all the type of box, I could only afford the smallest of the box, after the necessary prayer he does on the box, he sends it to me through a delivery service, he told me I should put money inside, I put inside the box 100 euro after 24 hours I found out it was 10 thousand euro inside, and I have been using the box for 7 months now, me and my fiancé are living the best life, if you need back your lover or money spell contact Dr Lomi on email: lomiultimatetemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp number  +2349034287285 he will help you out, thank you for reading

    Best Regards Gerd Ulrich 

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Robert Evans, I am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won the lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win the lottery finally my dreams came through when i email Dr.Noruwa and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give him a try. I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won 70,912,673.20 million Dollar. Dr.Noruwa truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers his Email: doctornoruwavickyhealingtemple@gmail.com Or chat him on Telegram/ WhatsApp: +1(562)774-3626

    ReplyDelete